Island House RV Park on Grand Isle is a world away. Just take a look at our maps page. Some say it’s the beginning of HWY 1. Some say we are the northern most Caribbean island.
At the Beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour.…but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun.~ anonymous
The Island House RV Park is centrally located on Grand Isle and just a 1/2 block to the beach! You can walk to the only grocery store. On site laundry facilities and FULL hookups with concrete pads at each site. Monthly rates available. You too can have an inexpensive fish camp on Grand Isle at Island House RV Park.
- Phone: (985) 360-6451
- Address: PO Box 992 118 Minnich Lane, Grand Isle, LA 70358
- Friendly on site owners.
- We gladly share information about fishing trends baits & likely spots.
- We have a personal library of books on the islands colorful past to share with our guests. We encourage you to make your own history while here. Lots of record fish to catch, and birding lists to fill.
- Full Hookups
- On site Laundry
- Concrete Pads
- Newly constructed fish cleaning station with a professional grade top, water electric concrete pad and a shade umbrella .
- It’s only a 1/2 block to the beach, or a short drive to one of the drive over beach side parking areas.
- Guests can walk to food, gas, and shops.
- Located next to the LSU nature tract for walking and birding.
- It’s a short walk to the local children’s playground.
- We are here and care that your time be a pleasant one. If there is anything you might need or have forgotten chances are we have it to share or loan out.